Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

I have been MIA but I have been focused on many goals. I am still doing the 40 day Prosperity Plan. I am on my 28th day of my 4th round of the Prosperity plan. Many of my goals have manifested. One thing that I have learned in the past couple of months I have been MIA is the power of the mind. When you are focused and affirming positive thoughts, it will manifest physically. I am thankful for all the great things that are happening. It kind of an out of body experience how things that you only imagined came true. That is the power of your mind and the Universe. The job that I wanted since January I have and everything is falling in place. I am thankful for the universe, my ancestors, angels, spirits, guides, family, and friends. I appreciate the love, support, protection and guidance that I receive. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment