Thursday, November 12, 2015

Nothing is the Same...

Man...

I did some "speed reading" through all of my posts. Some of my journal entries were profound, some were pitiful, some was reflective, and some things I don't remember because it was so vague (I am sure I purposely made it that way). Seeing my growth is beautiful, all parts of it, even the most vulnerable moments. I have learned that sharing your story is healing for yourself and others. It is like a breath of fresh air, a relief.

My first journey entry was when I really was going through some kind of awakening. I was definitely at a "crossroads". What I mean is that I was going through a lot of changes and I was shifting to another frequency. I had to learn some lessons the hard way, but I see the beauty of it all. It made me stronger.

The last real entry (November 2013) I was at a new phase of my journey of this life. I had shifted to a different frequency. I was in a new phase. By this time, I found more of a balance and peace in my life. I found love from within which attracted love on the outside. I had learn the power of words, affirmations, thoughts, journaling, healthy eating and lifestyle, meditation, and the list goes on. These things have always been a part of me, but I had started to apply it and saw the results. I still use it to this day. 2013 was the year I truly understood the power of my thoughts and how we ALL have the power to write our stories. We are the creators of life. Some may disagree, but think about it...If you think about how society teaches you that you don't have have the power to create anything you want and you realize you do...it is amazing and scary at the same time!

When I started seeing how what I wrote in my journals started to manifest I was like wow. Then as time progressed I started to see how quickly things were manifesting with just my thoughts. The latter started to occur this year ALOT. I know this year was another shift. I feel the most connected to spirit and nature than ever before. I had a life changing event and became one with my love who I spoke about in a few posts. He came after the "stormy" blog postings. I actually manifested him in my life because I believed I deserved it, I wanted it, and I wrote it down. I trusted in myself and let go.

I cannot express the importance of journalling or writing down your feelings, thoughts, dreams, aspirations, and the list goes on. I look around and see that my life is created by the things I wrote down or thought. I know that many come from a religion and contribute it to who they call their God. I cannot separate myself from something that I am a part of, we are all of part of that greatness. It is the spirit within me that is guiding me, connecting me, protecting me. It is my ancestors (my dear loved ones who have departed the earth physically).

The very home that my husband and I are living in is the home that I wrote about when I still lived 8 hours away. Even when I did move from the south to the northeast to be with my husband (boyfriend at the time) we did not immediately live in the house. We moved in a little over a year later. The home manifested once I forgot about it (aka LET IT GO).I have many stories of things I have manifested. I manifested my last two positions and working on my next manifestation of being able to travel or whatever I desire and have abundance in every since of the world.

One of my older blog post stated that Drake said it best, "You have to own if you want it". This saying still rings true but the only difference is that "Nothing is the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment